Organization: WBCSD and Graduate Institute Centre for International Environmental Studies
Location: Maison de la Paix, Auditorium Ivan Pictet B
Led by a coalition of scholars, scientists and entrepreneurs, the Drawdown’s research team has developed realistic, solution-specific models, technical assessments, and policy memos projecting the financial and climate impacts of existing solutions deployed at scale over the next thirty years.
- Joelle Noailly, Head of Research, CIES, Graduate Institute
- Chad Frischmann, Research Director, Project Drawdown
- Prof. Tim Flannery, Fondation Segré Distinguished Visiting Professor, CIES, Graduate Institute
- Maria Mendiluce, Managing Director, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Moderator: John Moorhead, Founder of Science Based Solutions
The panel discussion will be followed by a networking reception.
More info & registration: http://graduateinstitute.ch/lang/en/pid/10596/_/events/cies/2018/drawdown---can-global-warming-be