Organization: The Graduate Institute, Centre for Finance and Development
Location: Auditorium Ivan Pictet A, Maison de la Paix
Description: The transition toward a more sustainable and inclusive society hinges upon a radical change in investment decisions that should make social and environmental impact maximization at par with financial returns. Geneva has been a leading innovation center in fostering such a change with both public and private initiatives.
Join our panel of experts to discover the wealth of investment innovations in Geneva, and how these contribute to make impact the third dimension of investment.
- Valérie D'Hoedt Meyer, Programme Director, Executive Certificate in Environmental Governance, Graduate Institute
- Ugo Panizza, Professor of Economics & Director of the Centre for Finance and Development, Graduate Institute
- Melchior de Muralt, Member of the Board of Directors, Blue Orchard
- Valérie Dujardin Denouviliez, Head of Asset Management, Symbiotics (TBC)
- Bertrand Gacon, Founder & CEO Impaakt
- Anthony Miller, Sustainable Stock Exchange Initiative, UNCTAD
- Lore Vandewalle, Professor of Economics & Member of the Centre for Finance and Development, Graduate Institute
More info and registration: http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/executive/events.html/_/events/executive/2018/investing-for-change